The Center serves learners by supporting educators, researchers, and people in state and local leadership positions for whom schooling itself is a critical concern.
We are working to build instructional quality among educators. Through urgent and direct intervention, networking, training, and professional assistance, the Center builds the capacity of schools to transform and improve their practice to meet the needs of all students.
To support our clientele, we will communicate with the following primary audiences:
- Educators (teachers, administrators, and school support staff)
- Education associations (e.g., MASA, MEA, MAPSA, MASSP, AFT Michigan)
- Funding organizations with an interest in PK–16 education
- Thought leaders and experts in PK–16 (institutions & individuals)
- Our peers in the higher education community